Registration Schedule & Fees:
(25th October 2018)
|Workshop 1||Workshop 2||Workshop 3|
|Regular||USD 60||USD 60||USD 60|
|Student||USD 30||USD 30||USD 30|
(26th-27th October 2018)
(before 15th August 2018)
(after 15th August 2018)
|Developed Country||USD 300||USD 350|
|Developing Country||USD 200||USD 250|
|Low income Country||USD 150||USD 150|
|Student||USD 30||USD 50|
* Registration fee for LOCAL Participants must be paid in NTD. The exchange rate in recent months is around NTD30 for USD1.
All conference attendees, including speakers, must register and will receive an official conference name badge. Every attendee must wear her/his official conference badge to access the sessions/workshops.
Please complete the Registration form Here.
Conference fees include:
- Access to all sessions, the poster area
- Access to the exhibition area
- Coffee breaks & lunch
- Welcome reception dinner on Friday Ocotber26th, 2018
- Conference materials
- Final printed programme
The registration fee DOES NOT include any insurance for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or damage to property belonging to Conference participants (or their accompanying persons) during the Conference.
Attendees bear the sole responsibility for the organization and acquisition of any individual visa requirements. AHLA International Conference attendees who require a valid entry visa for Taiwan must allow sufficient time for the application procedure. To determine how much time is needed to process a visa application, attendees should contact the nearest embassy or consulate in their home country. The organizers will not directly contact embassies or consulates on behalf of visa applicants.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the secretariat by email (email@example.com) including the name and other relevant information
- Cancellations received prior August 30th, 2018 will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received prior August 30th, 2018 will be NOT be refunded.
- Refunds will be made after conference has concluded and may take up to 2 weeks after the conference for refund to be issued.
Registration at the venue
The Registration desk at the Chung Shan Medical University opens on Thursday October 25th, 2018 and will stay open throughout the conference.