6th Asian Health Literacy International Conference will take place On October 25th – 27th, 2018 in Taichung, Taiwan.
October 25th, 2018 – Pre-conference workshops and satellite meetings
October 26th-27th, 2018 – Conference: Keynote speeches, workshops, exhibitions, and more.
February 1st, 2018 ~ July 31st, 2018 – Abstract submission deadline extended.
August 20th, 2018 – Announcement of accepted submission.
AHLA is establishing academic committees and topics of focus on the following:
1. Cervical cancer prevention and HPV testing & vaccination health literacy-Worldwide perspectives
2. Health literacy for NCDs
3. Health literacy and hospice & palliative care
4. Health literacy and medication safety, misuse
5. Health literacy in media, social media, communication
6. Health literacy for aging
7. Health literacy in health rights, minorities, handicapped, migrants, and HIV care
8. Health literacy in traditional medicine, TCM
9. Health literacy in global health
10. Health literacy and patient outcome
11. Asian health literacy agenda 2018~2030
12. Integrated care between hospitals and primary care
13. Health evaluation and health literacy
14. Health literacy and skin total care in cancer patients
15. Health literacy and oral hygiene
16. Health literacy and shared decision making
17. Health literacy and health promoting hospitals
18. Health literacy and injury prevention and control
19. Health Literacy in Quality of Health in Europe, and Asia
20.Health Literacy And Infectious Diseases
Pre-Conference Workshops (1) – Health Literate Healthcare Organizations
Dr. Ming Che Tsai & Sabrina Kurtz Rossi
Pre-Conference workshops (2) – Getting health literacy into health policy
Kristine Sorensen, Don Nutbeam & Diane Levin-Zamir
Pre-Conference workshops (3) – Health literacy measurement
Duong Van Tyuen, Jürgen Pelikan, & Stephan Van den Broucke